Photography By: William Thomas Photography
- Flats or sandals are a must for the airport. It allows me to breeze through security with ease and when my feet swell on the plane ( which they always do ) I can still be comfortable yet stylish.
- I never pack for rain. Lets be real...Who wants to think its going to rain on vacation.
- I always pack shoes and accessories that can be worn with many outfits.
- No matter what the trip, I always download a bunch of movies to my Ipad to keep me entertained.
- I make full outfits for everyday before going away to avoid over packing.
- If you pack more accessories you can pack less clothing and update your outfit.
- I pack a lot of solids...Well most of my closet is made up of white tees so this is easy for me. Solids tend to be easier to match while your away.
- I create a check list every time I go away. Even though its the same list every time, I still like the feeling of writing a new one and crossing everything off as I go. I can tell you this, I've never forgot anything while traveling.
- To avoid any messes, I always pack toiletries, bathing suits, and under garments in zip block bags.