August 25, 2014

Give Me A Crisp Pair Of Jeans





Photos taken by William Thomas Photography

Necklace: Purchased at a local boutique
Jeans: C/O Machine Jeans destroyed 
Purse: C/O Charlotte Russe Color Block Quilted Purse
Tee: C/O Sea Of Pearls LA
Heels: Zara gold ankle strap try this 

Here is a fun fact: My closet is made up of 90% jeans and white tees.

I can probably wear a white tee shirt & jeans every day and be a very happy girl. When I go to my closet when its time to get dressed I naturally gravitate towards wearing this outfit. Even though it is such a basic outfit you can dress it up and down so many ways. Throw on a pair of converse shoes and a zip up and you have a cute sporty look. Which might I add is one of my favorite looks. 
 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs