April 2, 2015

Current Make Up Obsessions


Many people have asked me on instagram what make up I use, Well here is my current line up! I would love to take credit and say I achieved this look myself but I get a lot of help from Zorida at  Truth + Beauty spa in Roslyn! Click each picture for direct links to the product.

Too Faced shadow insurance :: Smashbox photo finish foundation primer :: Make Up Forever HD invisible cover concealer :: Benefit lash-hugging gel liner pen :: Benefit Brow Zings Brow Kit :: Blinc Mascara :: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder :: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer :: Make Up Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation :: Nars Bronzing Powder :: Billion Dollar Brows Duo Pencil :: Naked Palette

 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs