April 6, 2015

Black Lace Gown











Photos edited by Amor Capdevila Photography


I was seriously speechless when I first put on this lace Jovani gown from Edressme and how it showed off my figure.  I love that the lace continues down the side of the dress to add a touch of modern romance. A floor length skirt kisses the floor as a short train extends to the back of the dress, making this the perfect dress for any type of formal occasion! This dress speaks for itself that I didn't wear any accessories but to finish this look you can add drop earrings and a clutch. I am so in love with this dress and how it made me feel when I was wearing it that I now want a reason to wear gown every week! 


C/O Jovani Illusions Lace Jersey dress exclusive for Edressme
Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Toe Pump Nude

 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs