December 17, 2014

You Donut Know





Photography By: William Thomas Photography

Today is part 2 to my 3 series Q&A with my number one favorite brand Haute Hippie. These post are inspired by travel, food, and style. Make sure to check out the post on Haute Hippie's global nomad blog! I hope you enjoy a little look into some of my favorite foods!

Q. Do you have a favorite recipe?
Chicken fried rice, hands down. It’s the perfect side dish, amazing as a left over and it’s simple and easy to make! 

Q. What are some dishes/treats you can’t live without?
DONUTS! I have to have multiple donuts throughout the week. And well, anything with sugar is my favorite. I have a huge sweet tooth, and you will see that from my Instagram. 

Q. What is a must try restaurant in NYC?
Il Mulino is one of my favorite Italian restaurants in New York City and a must try for anyone looking for delicious Italian cuisine.

Q. Where is the best dessert spot in NYC?
My number one recommendation to anyone: Crumbs! Their cupcakes are to die for. 

Q. What are 3 ingredients you use the most?
The 3 ingredients I use most when I cook are salt, garlic, and hot peppers. The spicier the dish, the better.

Q. If you could banish one food from Earth what would it be?
MUSHROOMS- yucky!

Q. Do you have a dish all your friends and family know you for?
I am known for making sugary treats in my family and friend circle. Anything from cupcakes to cookies, I make!

Q. Tell us about your ideal dinner party. 
My ideal dinner party would include great food, delicious wine, awesome company and obviously a killer outfit!

Jeans: J Brand skinny jeans :: Blouse: C/O Haute Hippie similar :: Boots: C/O Sugar Pair tan over the knee boots :: Clutch: C/O Linell Ellis Alice clutch in black & leopard :: Necklace: Tiffany & Co rose gold atlas necklace :: Donuts: Dunkin Donuts

 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs