October 13, 2014

I Have This Natural Immunity Against Poisons, Toxins, The Pain And Suffering Of Others. Go Figure.






Photography By: William Thomas Photography

This is how I created my poison ivy Halloween costume:
  • I created an outfit base using the poison ivy costume I purchased at the local costume store. A solid green leotard, body suit, or corset will work as well.
  • I went to michaels craft store and purchased ivy leaves, hot glue gun and glue, gold glitter spray, and gold swarovski crystal.
  • For the hair - I purchased a red little mermaid wig at the costume store.
  • I wanted the costume the costume to shine so I purchased these glitter Charlotte Russe pumps 
  • Now that I had all the pieces to make my Ivy costume, I started by cutting each individual ivy leaf off the vine. I than sprayed half of them with glitter spray. Once the ivy leaves finished drying I put some gold swarovski crystals for a little extra shine. After I attached each ivy individual with a small amount of glue to the back. 

 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs