September 11, 2014

I'm Maverick I'm the Best At What I Do





Photography By: William Thomas Photography

Skirt/Skort: Purchased at a local boutique black & faux leather asymmetrical skort similar 
Top: Purchased at a local boutique similar
Sunglasses: Top gun mirrored aviators 
Heels: Zara black ankle strap sandals similar

Why yes, I can carry on a full conversation made up entirely of movie quotes. Sometimes I blurt out witty things that seem original but I most likely took it from a movie. I only see about three a week. That's not a lot right? Well last week I actually saw four! How bout them apples! I don't know how I would make it through life if I didn't quote movies daily. 

My title comes from the Tom Cruise movie "Top Gun" It seemed like a perfect movie for this outfit since I am feeling like a fashion Maverick in these mirrored aviators. Hate to break it to you but If I am Maverick, well I am sorry to tell you... you are probably goose!

 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs