August 1, 2014

Gone With The Wind Fabulous





Photography By: William Thomas Photography

Necklace: Chanel purchased on poshmark
Dress: Olivaceous maxi try this
Head Band: Dazzled try this

This necklace is one of my top five favorite poshmark posh finds. I weekly search on poshmark for a bargain on authentic Chanel jewelry. I normally like to keep the price under $200 per piece. Which well, being the first to find the deal is sometimes hard! When I do find that deal, I am happier than a kid in a candy store! 

After wearing my bathing suit all day, nothing is more glamorous yet freeing then throwing on my favorite necklace with a free flowing maxi dress.
 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs