July 4, 2014

Miami Meets New York











Today I teamed up with Brittany from Bisous Brittany to feature this lovely bauble bar necklace. I am so happy we teamed up for this one! I was never one for big statement necklaces but when Brittany suggested this necklace I was open to trying something new. When I received the bib necklace I was a little nervous, but it has become my new go to statement piece. Brittany is the sweetest and most genuine girl out there. Who understands my dry humor! If you haven't checked out her blog, well you should! 

Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone! 

Shorts: True Religion Joey Cut Off // Belt: Zara Black Braided Try This Purchased on Poshmark // Top: Zara White Tie Crop Top Try This // Heels: Rachel Zoe Peggy Snakeskin Sandals Try This  // Clutch: Aldo Black & Gold Try This // Necklace: Bauble Bar The Courtney Bib 

Photography By: William Thomas Photography
William Thomas Facebook

 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs