June 9, 2014

Today's Daily Essentials

Todays Daily Essentials 

I was never one for girly things but when I purchased this crystal necklace I became obsessed! I have worn it for the past two days and have received tons of compliments. It makes a statement that's bold yet easy to wear with any summer ensemble. Another one of my favorite daily essentials is Smith's Rosebud Salve lip balm. When I first purchased it, I thought to myself  "Is this as good as everyone claims?" 100% YES! I go crazy for how soft it leaves my lips every time. What are some of your favorite daily essentials?

Earrings: Chanel Purchased On Poshmark // Necklace: Peace Love Tulle The London Crystal Necklace // Lip Gloss & Lip Stick Duo // H&M Foundation and Blush Brush // Smith's Rosebud Salve // Nars Balancing Foam 4.2-ounce Cleanser
 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs