June 18, 2014

Beaded Beach Mermaid






These strappy open sides on this stunning bikini turn up the heat on any summer day at the beach. Why not showcase your bold beach-ready style in this powerfully statement bandage swimsuit.

"Beauty, to me is about being comfortable in your own skin" Gwyneth Paltrow 

For some of you who don't know this I have struggled with weight my whole life. I can finally say that I am so comfortable in my own skin. I joined weight watchers in 2010 and took off over 30 lbs!! I now always want to be in a bikini and so proud of the weight I have lost. Just remember if you believe it you can achieve it!! If anyone ever needs some good weight watchers tips I am your gal!



Bangle Bracelets: Gorjana-Griffin Try This Purchased on Poshmark // Top: English Rose Beaded Pearl Mesh // Bikini: Purchased from LovedsBikinis LovedDsBikinis@gmail.com

Photography By: William Thomas Photography
William Thomas Facebook
 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

4 comments:

  1. you look amazing!!! love the strappy bikini. those colours are so fun and fresh and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bikini. You are a total package! Keep flaunting it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so cool of you to share that picture of yourself before the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a hottie!! <3 so proud and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs