May 28, 2014

Shine In The Sunshine And Swim In The Sea Of Sequins















Ombre, sequins, and green...these are few of my favorite things! When I saw these Haute Hippie sequins shorts, my heart skipped a beat and I just had to have them. I love them paired with a simple top and neutral accents-these shorts are showstoppers on their own!

Shorts: Haute Hippie Ombre Sequin Try This Purchased at TJ MAXX // Top: Charlotte Russe Swing Crop Top Try This // Necklace: Gorjana Try This // Heels: Michael Michael Kors Purchased at TJ Maxx //  Bracelet: Tiffany & Co Rose Gold Atlas // Ring: Tiffany & Co Rose Gold Atlas // Ring: Charlotte Russe Try This 

Photography By: William Thomas Photography
William Thomas Facebook

 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs