May 10, 2014

Hakuna Matata







This shirt makes me want to have a cheetah as a pet. I would totally name him Leonidas. Why Leonidas you may ask? If I could run up to 70mph and can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in three seconds ( which might I add is faster than most cars) I would need a strong spartan name. I first had this thought when I went to Cape Town, South Africa in 2010 and I had my first encounter with Chobe. I went back again in 2011 to see my buddy again as he grew into an adult. If you haven't been to South Africa you should! If you like nature, beaches, and playing with cheetahs then it is for you. Want to see a picture? Go check out my instagram.


Top: MICHAEL Michael Kors Cheetah Top // Shorts: Zara Faux Leather Skort // Shoes: Zara Black Ankle Strap Sandals // Clutch: Felix Rey Gold Chainmail Clutch {Old} Similar // Necklace: Gorjana Similar



         
             

Cape Town South Africa 2010




        

Cape Town, South Africa 2011 


Photography By: Leslie Simmons Photography

 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice post!! And you look beautiful with this outfit!

    We invite you to visit our blog
    www.lifeloversbcn.blogspot.com

    Kisses from Spain!

    Giorgia and Rosa

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs