July 24, 2014

Feeling Lucky








Photography By: William Thomas Photography

Skirt: Love & Love try this
Top: Final Touch try this
Clutch: Zara
Necklace: C/O Gina Cueto Enameled Multi Eye Hamsa Necklace
Shoes: Charlotte Russe - Purchased in Store Try This 
Ring: Gorjana try this

How fun is this clutch? I recently purchased it at the zara sale. I know that it is currently sold out now so its kind of a tease but its just so cute! I am sure you can find it on ebay. If you didnt know hamsa necklaces are one of my favorite statement necklaces pieces. The hamsa is a symbol of protection for many cultures. I wear a hamsa necklace almost everyday of the week. It is said that the wearer of a hamsa hand can wear it facing up or down and it is thought to give the owner success, harmony, and also protection from the evil eye. 

 photo a12af7b5-3d1a-4e76-830f-171644123597_zps44584478.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs